Any information that you provide to us via this website (https://samp.uk) will be:
- Stored securely, accessible only by named research staff
- Encrypted, meaning no information will be stored on the database. In the event of a database breach this data will not be retrievable by a third party
- Can only be accessed via the web administration control panel, which will only be accessible by the named research staff
- Encrypted (SSL) when transferred over wi-fi or public networks
- Deleted if you do not go on to participate in the research
By using this website (https://samp.uk)
- No user tracking, for example by tracking cookies, will be used, and your behaviour will not be sent to any third party
- Session cookies will be used as part of the day to day operation of the website authentication system. These will be encrypted and will not be send to any third parties
- The website will be hosted on a secure private server.
- The database will be hosted on a separate private server.
- The website has been built by Steven Varndell.